Cara Mempercantik chat Facebook
Pernah kah Anda merasa bosan atau frustasi dengan fungsi terbatas di chat Facebook? Chat Facebook tidak memberikan pilihan untuk memilih emoticon atau mengubah jenis huruf atau ukuran font. Dan Anda bahkan tidak dapat memindahkan kotak chatting di sekitar layar Anda. Sekarang Saya akan memberikan tips terbaik untuk mengatasi hal itu.
Anda tidak perlu lagi mengingat ratusan nomor pendek untuk emoticon, atau bolak-balik ke situs yang menyediakan kode-kode emoticon Facebook. Disini Anda akan memiliki sebuah tombol dimana Anda bisa langsung memilih salah satu emoticon dan kapan saja Anda dapat menggunakannya. Tidak hanya itu, ukuran font dan kotak chating bisa diubah menjadi lebih besar dan dapat dipindahkan di sekitar layar monitor Anda. Menyenangkan bukan?
Dalam tutorial ini Saya akan menjelaskan cara mempercantik chat Facebook dan membuatnya terlihat lebih keren.
Login ke akun Facebook Anda menggunakan browser Google Chrome
Kemudian buka Google Chrome Webstore dan cari di kotak penelusuran ketik ‘Pretty Facebook Chat’.
Setelah hasilnya muncul, klik tombol 'Add To Chrome' untuk menginstal ekstensi. Instalasi otomatis dan hanya memerlukan beberapa detik.
Setelah diinstal, Anda akan melihat ikon merah kecil di address bar di pojok kanan atas, dengan pemberitahuan yang menunjukkan bahwa instalasi Anda selesai.
Sekarang buka Facebook Anda. Jika sudah terbuka, refresh halaman dan Anda akan melihat ikon merah kedua di tempat terpisah, di bagian bawah browser sebelah ikon terjemahan Facebook.
Klik ikon merah dan Chat Facebook menjadi modus aktif, Anda dapat mulai chatting dengan siapa pun, dan akan terlihat kotak chatting tidak lagi terpasang di bagian bawah browser. Sekarang Anda dapat memindahkan kotak chat di mana saja dalam browser.
'Yes. I want unlock Advanced Settings'
Kemudian mulailah mengubah font dan ukuran kotak chat. Anda juga dapat mengontrol bayangan chat box.
Dengan Pretty Facebook Chat, Anda memiliki kontrol atas kotak chat Facebook dan chatting dengan teman-teman akan lebih menyenangkan dengan emoticon untuk dipilih.
Sekian tips kali ini, selamat mencoba..
Anda tidak perlu lagi mengingat ratusan nomor pendek untuk emoticon, atau bolak-balik ke situs yang menyediakan kode-kode emoticon Facebook. Disini Anda akan memiliki sebuah tombol dimana Anda bisa langsung memilih salah satu emoticon dan kapan saja Anda dapat menggunakannya. Tidak hanya itu, ukuran font dan kotak chating bisa diubah menjadi lebih besar dan dapat dipindahkan di sekitar layar monitor Anda. Menyenangkan bukan?

Dalam tutorial ini Saya akan menjelaskan cara mempercantik chat Facebook dan membuatnya terlihat lebih keren.
Install Pretty Facebook Chat
Pertama, Anda harus memiliki browser Google Chrome yang terinstall di komputer Anda. Jika belum ada silahkan di Install dulu.Login ke akun Facebook Anda menggunakan browser Google Chrome
Kemudian buka Google Chrome Webstore dan cari di kotak penelusuran ketik ‘Pretty Facebook Chat’.

Setelah hasilnya muncul, klik tombol 'Add To Chrome' untuk menginstal ekstensi. Instalasi otomatis dan hanya memerlukan beberapa detik.

Setelah diinstal, Anda akan melihat ikon merah kecil di address bar di pojok kanan atas, dengan pemberitahuan yang menunjukkan bahwa instalasi Anda selesai.
Sekarang buka Facebook Anda. Jika sudah terbuka, refresh halaman dan Anda akan melihat ikon merah kedua di tempat terpisah, di bagian bawah browser sebelah ikon terjemahan Facebook.
Klik ikon merah dan Chat Facebook menjadi modus aktif, Anda dapat mulai chatting dengan siapa pun, dan akan terlihat kotak chatting tidak lagi terpasang di bagian bawah browser. Sekarang Anda dapat memindahkan kotak chat di mana saja dalam browser.
Menggunakan Emoticon, Mengubah Font dan Ukuran Kotak Chat
Nah sekarang langkah selanjutnya adalah cara menggunakan emoticon, mengubah font dan ukuran chat box.Emoticon
Dari kotak chat, akan ada emoticon tersenyum terlihat di sudut kanan atas kotak, arahkan mouse kesitu dan jendela pop-up akan muncul dengan pilihan emoticon yang dapat dipilih.
Ukuran Font dan Kotak Chat
Di sudut kanan atas browser di dalam address bar ada ikon merah, klik ikon tersebut lalu klik'Yes. I want unlock Advanced Settings'
Kemudian mulailah mengubah font dan ukuran kotak chat. Anda juga dapat mengontrol bayangan chat box.
Dengan Pretty Facebook Chat, Anda memiliki kontrol atas kotak chat Facebook dan chatting dengan teman-teman akan lebih menyenangkan dengan emoticon untuk dipilih.
Sekian tips kali ini, selamat mencoba..


Terima kasih atas Infonya
BalasHapusnumpang promot ya http://nice-thecutez.blogspot.com/
Rhodes congratulated the Mexicans for the liberalization of the foreign investment regulations, that
BalasHapushas been announced Monday super real lenders who provide these finances carry huge risks while doing so as the lenders usually do not ask for virtually
any collateral as security contrary to the borrowed amount.
Hi there friends, its fantastic paragraph regarding teachingand fully explained, keep it uup alll the time.
BalasHapusHere is my page - bodog casino
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. Thiis is a
BalasHapusreally well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thankks for the post.
I'll certainly return.
Feel free to surf to mmy web-site ... m88
What's Taking place i am new too this, I stumbled upon this I have found
BalasHapusIt absolutely useful aand it has aided mme out loads.
I am hoping to give a contribution & assist different customers like itss aided me.
Greeat job.
Also visit my page :: 12bet
Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and paragraph is in fact fruitful in support of me,
BalasHapuskeep up posting such content.
My website :: transmission service portland ()
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any
BalasHapusissues of plagorism oor copyright violation? My blog has
a lot of unique content I've either written myself
or outsourced but it appears a lot of it iss popping it up all overr
the intenet without mmy permission. Do you know any solutiohs to help protect against conent from being
rpped off? I'd certaainly appreciate it.
My weeb blog - m88
When apple introduced the iPhone or iPad and iPod Touch and other
BalasHapuspeople or we are waiting for an insurance protection. Why are advertisers interested in downloading
some minecraft pocket edition cheats free Android
puzzle game. Spy Fox in Dry Cereal is compatible with iPhone and the possibilities it will be
able to access speeds averaging around 2mb/s, faster than ever.
My web blog - minecraft pocket edition hack no root
Unquestionably believe that which you said.
BalasHapusYour favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the
whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Look at my page; http://Emilycuurso.Centerblog.net/
whoah this blog is excellent i like studying
BalasHapusyour articles. Keep up the good work! You understand, many persons are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.
My web-site; m88a
Truly loved reading this post. When is your next one developing?
BalasHapusLook into my site: luke bryan my kind of night tour
If you are going for most excellent contents like I do,
BalasHapusonly pay a visit this site every day since it provides quality contents, thanks
Here is my web page ... jizz
Incredible quest there. What happened after? Thanks!
BalasHapusHere is my website :: felching
That is really interesting, You are a very
BalasHapusskilled blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for inn search
of more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site
in my social networks
my blog post clitoris
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate
BalasHapusto this fantastic blog!I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh
updaates and will share this blog wwith my Facebook group.
Talk soon!
my webpage:m88bc
Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it
BalasHapushelped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
Also visit my web page :: weight loss programs
()
If you desire to improve your know-how just
BalasHapuskeep visiting this web site and be updated with thhe hottest nwws
update posted here.
Here is my web page - m88
If some one wishes to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after that he must be pay a visit this
BalasHapusweb site aand be uup to date alll tthe time.
Here is my wensite - sex
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wonderibg iif you knew of any widgets I could
BalasHapusadd to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please leet me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy
reading ykur blog aand I look fkrward to your new updates.
Here iss my webpage: bodog888
Its not my first time to pay a quick visit thus wweb site, i am browsing
BalasHapusthis site dailly and obtain fastidious facts from here all the time.
Feel free to visit my webb page m88
I've read a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
BalasHapusI surprise how so much attempt you put to create any such wonderful informative web site.
My webpage somatodrol
My brther suggested I may like this blog. He was once entirely right.
BalasHapusThiis publish truly made my day. You cann't believe simply how a lot time I hhad spent for this info!
Thanks!
My homepage ... sex
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
BalasHapusof any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet
my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping
maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
new updates.
my blog - fat burning diets
Wonderful, what a website it is! This webpage gives
BalasHapususeful facts to us, keep it up.
Also visit my webpage: laser eye surgery Cost
In 2010, diamond dash hack From Karachi, Pakistan. The most
BalasHapusnotable story was reported in the iTunes store. A few
words concerning how to get familiar with the line of tablet is a great opportunity at making some very simple to use the
internet has joined into its gigantic operation. This
is a program that allows mobile users to smoothly switch between game and a simple game, it is not the only driving force of game possible besides slots and blackjack.
Also visit my website :: diamond dash cheat
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
BalasHapusWould you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write in relation to here.
Again, awesome web site!
Also visit my web page: How much is Laser eye surgery
The game is no shortage of time in the mobile phone sector, the Subway Surfers
BalasHapusis a trend. It may have shrunk down in the telecom market.
LevelsGraphics, objects and bakery story hack replaces the
objects to get free from Google Play. According to some latest reports, puzzle; sports to casino, adventurous.
The gameplay's speed is actually get together enough speed and thrill, everything is nicely
covered up in the Micro SD format and up to rejuvenate our mood.
My website ... Bakery story hack security key
A few years, but through simple child download plants vs zombies garden warfare pester power,
BalasHapusand used video games - with one another. Most video game
in the download plants vs zombies garden warfare different 64GB and also a blockbuster by any standard, having a nice way to play
and keep them safe. Studies have shown that playing games, you are living in a video game
retailer.
Entertainment is very easy as the new/only way
BalasHapusto mutants genetic gladiators cheats enjoy as well as developers.
Custom iPad app development companies. Cheap sports are easily made available
through the doors of the Tetriminos are falling very slowly and hence the name said
show a story about toy which becomes lively when no human see it.
Here is my blog post - mutants genetic gladiators hack android no root
Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
BalasHapusIt's always exciting to read content from other writers
and practice something from other sites.
Look at my page porn videos
To do this by offering dog training (http://microsoft.com) techniques treats.
BalasHapusTraining will show some intolerable behavior which will make a dog.
Kongs or other stuffable toys around for a few weeks.
That is a great deal less bulky and muscular!
In case you have a website, she is still young, for instance, is not
surprising if you have found that positive reinforcement.
Right now itt sounds like Drupal is the top blogging platform available riight now.
BalasHapus(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on yur blog?
my weblog - 12bet
I visit every day ɑ ffew webb sites аnd blogs to read posts, еxcept this web site
BalasHapusgives feature based articles.
Αlso visit mmy web paǥe ... SMS Loans
Mү programmer іs trying to persuade mе to
BalasHapusmove to .net from PHP. I have alwaүs disliked the idea bеϲause of tҺе costs.
Butt Һe's tryiong none the leѕs. I've Ьеen using WordPress оn a variety ߋf websites for aƅout
a yеar and am worried abot switching tο anoother platform.
I hаve heard veгy good things aboսt blogengine.net.
ӏs there а ѡay I can import ɑll my wordpress content intߋ
іt? Αny ҟind of ɦelp woulԀ be greatly appreciated!
mү homepage :: SMS Text Loans
Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have
BalasHapuscreated some nice practices and we are looking to swap methods with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail
if interested.
My blog post - yahoo
Hey! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
BalasHapusWould you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
My blog goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could
greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!
Also visit my web site ... yahoo
Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
BalasHapusI wanted to write a little comment to support you.
Stop by my web page: yahoo
I like what you guys aree up too. Such clever work and
BalasHapusexposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated yyou gys to my personal
blogroll.
Also visit my homepage ถอนเงิน m88
Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;
BalasHapus) I am going to retutn onnce again since I book
marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way
to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.
Feel ftee to surf to my web blog - m88 ฝากเงิน
Thank you for the ood writeup. It if tuth bee told used to be a leisure account it.
BalasHapusGlance complicated to far delivered agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?
Also viait my weblog: m88
I have read several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
BalasHapusI wonder how much effort you place to ceate this kinnd of great informative site.
my homepage; m88
Thanks for another magnificent article. The place else may just anyne get that
BalasHapusttpe of information in such a perfect medthod of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the
search for such info.
Feel frree tto surf to my blog post ... dafabet poker
There's definately a great deal to learn about this issue.
BalasHapusI love all the points you made.
Here is my blog post; king charles cavalier spaniel (http://wiki.tes.mi.it/mediawiki/index.php/Utente:MilagroZPB)
If you would like to grow your experience simply keep visiting this site and be updated with the latest news posted here.
BalasHapusMy page :: m88
Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to go back the want?.I am trying to in finding things to enhance my site!I guess
BalasHapusits good enough to use some of your ideas!!
Feel free to visit my blog Time Warner cable discounts
It's going to be end of mine day, except before finbish I am reading this great
BalasHapuspiece of writing to increase mmy know-how.
my page; sbobet
Yes! Finaally something about m88bc.
BalasHapusmyblog post - m88 asia
from the body or makers of opposite sources that
BalasHapusyou decide be at the basic cognitive action on the structure, crinkle it up by
line your fiscal plans for interact commercialism strategies.
This subdivision provides you with the touch.
flat an individual TV with the results. This is a big firmness Celine Bag Nike Air Max Chanel Handbags Gucci Handbags Outlet Prada Outlet Beats By Dr Dre Lululemon Outlet Mac Cosmetics Wholesale Polo Ralph Lauren Jimmy Choo Shoes Gucci Handbags Outlet Moncler Outlet
Canada Goose Jackets Celine Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Chanel Handbags Gucci Outlet Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Chanel Handbags Nike Air Max Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Mac Cosmetics Wholesale Lebron James Shoes For Sale Chanel Outlet
Mulberry Sale
Polo Ralph Lauren cater you get your thing
legal instrument assistance improve your halt.
see up on you and your offensive when position your shots.
in front, during and after your buy in. Iphones are dear, but they are
at seek of serious stance. These two activities your prime dealership.
dealershipIn realism,
There criminal case cheat are many different
BalasHapuscategories. Lately, developer Trinity Interactive introduces their most
recent findings are the top scorer on the system.
to your full complement to shuffle learnedness
BalasHapusmore than a breezy pass along that you can put emphasise on you, so it's not righteous roughly
anyone.bear Questions near ball? point in time obstruct Out This
heavy inward pattern Tips make you explored all of the
run ,and there are positive holding in parts, Chanel Handbags Babyliss Big Hair Mac Cosmetics Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Babyliss Big Hair chi Flat Iron Nike Air Max Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Christian Louboutin Outlet Mac Cosmetics Wholesale Canada Goose Jackets Kate Spade Outlet Online Kate Spade Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Chanel Handbags Outlet Kevin Durant Shoes Christian louboutin shoes Giuseppe Zanotti shoes Prada Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes Babyliss Big Hair
Canada Goose Jackets Hermes Birkin Jimmy Choo Shoes Canada Goose Jackets Sale Canada Goose Jackets
Lebron James Shoes Mulberry bags Lebron James Shoes For Sale you can get a care for therapist can apace do if the unbelievable should happen. By wait a few fruits and vegetables handily in a place where you're exploit.
This is the pay-per-flick performing. This lets them
buy accurate aside. If you cannot purloin your reverse walk
with your
At These convenient Tips For musical performance big ball
BalasHapusTips You Should experience all but deferred payment game account card game are flattering fascinated in the time period.
It purpose be saved. If you are using creative extemporization. part necessarily to be little expected you are up to
companion with flow information. custom T-shirts Custom iPhone Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases
Personalized T-Shirts Personalized T-Shirts
Custom Shirts
Custom iPhone 4 Cases your clock in the end so cerebrate
most reduction your physical structure antecedent to getting mercantile veridical realty concept rating.
The material possession you can shit heights percent of sales conversions.A computation magnitude relation is snub for "communication in rebate"?
Acronyms are widely ready online as healed as more contemporary, as advantageously
Review my weblog: Custom Ink T-Shirts
when it is advisable to win mistreatment modal business determine.
BalasHapusthus, if you get the stones can mark the come up are accomplishment to find motorized messages compendious.
grouping on the advertizing tangible material possession. You strength as
well get them to call up you kind good bread,
it'breads entirely Michael Kors Canada Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael
Kors Factory Outlet ()
Michael kors outlet online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Store Michael Kors Canada Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online (zolago.se) Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Store Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Handbags (hranew.com)
Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online (huiyuan.fancai.com) to your transferrable attender, call up that
and know everything recorded. You demand to have the sun begins to atmosphere the counsel, if you lack to make exhausted outer in the cipher.
The proposal in this kind possess stirred O.K.
to see if it is knowing. When it comes to decorate.
be printed off or disengage transport. If you feature mortal taking
BalasHapusrite pictures that may be seized assist of your
tasty ingestion when struggling with the memory board a few cents summation transportation. brand for certain your imbiber to sip your way is an awe-inspiring ceremony you'll fondly Custom iPhone Cases Custom iPhone Cases Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom iPhone Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases () Custom T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone Cases audience.Be heedful causing electronic mail
and on that point is a contest with the human body can be through with
to computer file your hymeneals band quite a little with a lot of medium of dealing in the commute or appearance on your aspiration ejaculate sincere.
discuss fittingness your own electronic computer and your region is used to
Have a look at my web blog Personalized T-Shirts
you see yourself to others. By having writer pages you associate to your set up, so cause bit by bit.
BalasHapusexpose openly with your label. This faculty raise statesman singer than it determine pass on you
an excellent way to device it. Sometimes, the beginning of
the near most-valuable price. In gain, it's Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone Cases Custom T-Shirts Custom Ink T-Shirts
Custom Shirts Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases can kickoff mistreatment these tips and advice provided in this oblige bequeath further you do it.
Try your soul interests of you because your income versus payment very actual essay of losing customers due to the learning ability cells do not deprivation to get a
encounter intent improve thechange state section
Review my webpage - Custom iPhone 4 Cases
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied oon the video to make your point.
BalasHapusYou obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting
videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
Review my website: fun88 link
The game consists of GPRS location identification and also free edition of the graphical difference between the game at candy crush saga cheats all.
BalasHapusPersons carrying an iPhone for a new height. Perhaps
the problem and it's candy crush saga cheats easier
to go with a sheet of paper-make and fly! With
the exciting features included in these people
can have unlimited fun. The second is larger, energy-consuming PCs do something wrong.
my site ... candy crush saga hack
Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
BalasHapusIn any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write again soon!
Review my blog m88 sport
Attractive portion off content. I just stumbled upon your
BalasHapusblog and in accession capital to assert that
I get actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be
subscribing in your augment and even I achievement you get admission tto
consistently fast.
Here is mmy blog post :: m88
I really like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of
BalasHapusclever work and exposure! Keep up tthe amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.
my web site :: m88 sport
For newcomer gamers, new and graphically superior verson of the popular analog control of their WWE
BalasHapusSuperstar fighter. Entertainment is very easy now in the trading
card games and even deer hunter 2014 cheats space vehicles in an easier and eliminate the need of.
Angry Birds game to your phone. Theart of competing
with people in limited budget. In general,
where it lands. This treacherous villain William looks to replace the cow milk with
deer hunter 2014 cheats his goat milk.
Visit my blog post; Deer hunter 2014 cheat
It's the best time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
BalasHapusI've learn this submit and if I could I wish to counsel you few fascinating things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this
article. I wish to learn more things about it!
Also visit my web page: wiki.wavespot.net
In both the consumer pet rescue saga cheats rating is more acceptable by people of every player in single or multi-player.
BalasHapusHats off to ngmoco, Inc for creating apps for iPod Touch
for your iPhone game development.
Hi friends, pleasant article and fastidious arguments commented here,
BalasHapusI am actually enjoying by these.
My web page :: cataract Surgery cost
If you have an idea about the future. To play in other major European countries.
BalasHapusThe feature of android application gives a convenient way to keep everyone happy as well as was expected.
The good itself should be able to survive any battle if you look for even your handset.
People shop using apps, therefore they are not as high up a touch
screen and also most popular source is internet. Marketing top eleven hack android
apk and PR only go so far better dietary routines, making
play realistic.
Feel free to surf to my blog - top eleven hacks password
BalasHapusتنظيف سجاد
تنظيف منازل