Mau cari apa ? ketik disini

Download SpeedFan 4.49

SpeedFan

SpeedFan could be a program that maintains voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan will even access S.M.A.R.T. information and show magnetic disk temperatures.

SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too. SpeedFan will even modification the FSB on some hardware (but this could be thought of a bonus feature).

SpeedFan access digital temperature sensors and may modification fan speeds consequently, therefore reducing noise.

SpeedFan will realize nearly any hardware monitor chip connected to the 2-wire SMBus  and works fine with Windows 9x, NT, ME, 2000, 2003, XP and Windows prospect. It works with Windows 64 bit too.

SpeedFan will handle:

 nearly any variety of South Bridges
 nearly any variety of hardware monitor chips
 nearly any variety of arduous disks
 nearly any variety of temperature readings
 nearly any variety of voltage readings
 nearly any variety of fan speed readings
 nearly any variety of PWMs

56 komentar:

  1. It's hard to come by well-informed people on this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    My web page; anxiety disorder

    BalasHapus
  2. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    Also visit my blog - acne

    BalasHapus
  3. As the admin of this site is working, no hesitation very
    quickly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.


    Also visit my website: anxiety panic guide

    BalasHapus
  4. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically
    tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Feel free to surf to my website - juicers reviews

    BalasHapus
  5. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming yet again to read
    other news.

    My website: how to treat acne

    BalasHapus
  6. It's an awesome paragraph in favor of all the online people; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

    Look into my blog :: http://juicingbeetsz3.soup.io

    BalasHapus
  7. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and
    look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

    my blog post juicing diet

    BalasHapus
  8. Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog
    platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've
    had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: healthy juicing recipes

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. what do you mean ? sorry i dont understand :D explain in simple ;)

      Hapus
  9. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.



    my web site :: Benefits Of juicing

    BalasHapus
  10. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging
    for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!



    Also visit my webpage ... pagesfriends.com

    BalasHapus
  11. It's awesome in favor of me to have a site, which is beneficial for my knowledge. thanks admin

    My weblog - cool math games

    BalasHapus
  12. Quality articles is the key to be a focus for the visitors to visit the site,
    that's what this website is providing.

    Feel free to surf to my website ... http://mixtapelaboratory.com/

    BalasHapus
  13. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!


    My blog - Cheap accomodation Paharganj

    BalasHapus
  14. Because the admin of this website is working, no doubt very soon it will
    be well-known, due to its quality contents.

    Also visit my web page - black ops cheats ps3

    BalasHapus
  15. Superb blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on
    everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Cheers!

    Here is my weblog; san andreas cheats ps2

    BalasHapus
  16. This piece of writing will assist the internet viewers for setting up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.



    Also visit my site facebook themes

    BalasHapus
  17. Hurrah! At last I got a weblog from where I be capable of
    genuinely obtain useful information regarding my study
    and knowledge.

    my blog post: cheats for grand theft auto iv
    ()

    BalasHapus
  18. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    Feel free to visit my web site: cheats for gta 4

    BalasHapus
  19. It's genuinely very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use internet for that reason, and take the most recent information.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: juicing for cancer

    BalasHapus
  20. What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible post.

    Here is my web-site; juicing for life

    BalasHapus
  21. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.

    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos

    Also visit my blog post Teepee For Sale

    BalasHapus
  22. First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear
    your head prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my
    mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take
    pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure
    out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Appreciate it!


    Also visit my website; remy hair ()

    BalasHapus
  23. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!

    Here is my blog post - anxiety disorders

    BalasHapus
  24. Thanks for finally writing about > "Download SpeedFan 4.49"
    < Liked it!

    Here is my web site breville juicers ()

    BalasHapus
  25. Wonderful items from you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you're simply too great.
    I really like what you have got here, certainly like what you're stating and the way by which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

    Here is my webpage: top 10 juicers

    BalasHapus
  26. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I
    clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

    Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

    my weblog - Ortodonta Warszawa

    BalasHapus
  27. I needed to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit
    of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new things you
    post…

    Look at my web site: human weaves

    BalasHapus
  28. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for child playground

    Also visit my blog post :: haemorrhoid []

    BalasHapus
  29. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my web site =). We can have a link alternate arrangement between us

    Also visit my website ... piles

    BalasHapus
  30. Howdy! I simply want to give you a big thumbs
    up for the excellent information you've got right here on this post. I'll
    be returning to your site for more soon.

    My site ... omega juicers

    BalasHapus
  31. Thanks for every other informative web site. Where
    else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect method?
    I've a venture that I'm just now running on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.

    Review my web site best juicers (articlesfind.com)

    BalasHapus
  32. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return
    the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Also visit my website :: recipes for juicing

    BalasHapus
  33. I'm now not positive where you're getting your information, but great topic.
    I must spend some time studying much more or
    figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I
    was looking for this info for my mission.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; anxiety disorder panic

    BalasHapus
  34. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
    mention that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: guide anxiety

    BalasHapus
  35. Hello there, I found your site via Google whilst searching for a comparable subject, your
    web site came up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hello there, just was aware of your weblog through
    Google, and located that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate should you continue this in future. Many folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my webpage - masticating juicers

    BalasHapus
  36. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!


    my webpage; guide anxiety ()

    BalasHapus
  37. Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding something completely, but this post offers fastidious understanding even.


    Here is my site best treatment for acne

    BalasHapus
  38. This post will help the internet viewers for building up new weblog or even
    a weblog from start to end.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... types of juicers

    BalasHapus
  39. “During that will time penis vergroten ,
    the particular guy could be cognizant of strike up any dialog as to what the girl likes
    to actually eat then mention that next time that they
    gatherings, he’ll repair a specific thing to be with her during their home.

    BalasHapus
  40. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
    add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with
    something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


    my web page ... juicers reviews

    BalasHapus
  41. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate
    to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS
    feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and
    will share this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    My site :: juicing recipes - ,

    BalasHapus
  42. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very
    often inside case you shield this increase.

    My weblog best vlc

    BalasHapus
  43. I was extremely pleased to find this great site.
    I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!!
    I definitely liked every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new
    stuff in your web site.

    My blog; vlc media player ()

    BalasHapus
  44. This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?


    my blog: free Download vlc

    BalasHapus
  45. I am genuinely delighted to glance at this blog posts which
    contains tons of valuable data, thanks for providing these kinds of data.


    Here is my homepage: free player vlc

    BalasHapus
  46. Very good article. I will be experiencing many of these
    issues as well..

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; watch videos

    BalasHapus
  47. What i don't understood is actually how you are no longer
    really much more neatly-preferred than you may be right now.
    You are so intelligent. You already know therefore significantly in the case of this matter,
    made me in my view imagine it from so many varied angles.
    Its like women and men don't seem to be involved unless it's one thing to do with Lady gaga!
    Your own stuffs excellent. All the time care for it
    up!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... best vlc

    BalasHapus
  48. I don't know whether it's just mе oг if everybody els encountеring iѕsues wіth yoyr ωebѕіtе.
    It appears as though ѕome of the text inn уour cоntent aree running ooff the screen.
    Cаn somebody else ρlеase comment and let mme know if this is happening tο them tоo?
    This might be a iѕsue wіth my internet browser becausе I've had this happen before.
    Cheers

    Check out my blog post ... social media reputation management

    BalasHapus
  49. Good article! We are linking to this great content on our site.
    Keep up the great writing.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - car insurance quote wyoming

    BalasHapus
  50. We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit
    your needs? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating
    on most of the subjects you write regarding here.
    Again, awesome web log!

    My web blog: cheapest auto insurance

    BalasHapus
  51. It'll help you receive all the nutrients you actually require, and energize you for the
    busy day coming up. This change should focus on two important areas
    - nutrition and exercise. It supplies more vitality permitting you to be moody all day.


    my web page ... product

    BalasHapus
  52. When I initially commented I seem to have clicked
    the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
    on whenever a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the same
    comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to
    remove me from that service? Thanks!

    My site - htc mobile games

    BalasHapus
  53. Find several beards to knit fun and function coupon code
    crochet on Raverly. Don't forget to give your virtual doll the right look with her
    make up. Many Stag Dos are now organized at Paintballing centers or Go Karting arenas.
    • If you don’t like the regular men’s underwear then you can opt for the bañadores hombre style as well.
    The adjectives they choose should describe each object.

    BalasHapus

Jadilah warga negara yang baik dengan memberikan komentar yang baik, mendukung, dan juga membantu blog ini berkembang :)
Dimas Hakim Tejo S

ISLAM QUOTES